Sunday, September 04, 2005

Caddyshack is probably one of my favourite comedies. It's also the only time I can listen to a Journey or Kenny Loggins song without totally cringing. The drummer for Ted Leo and the Pharmacists looks just like Kenny Loggins, and I've called him that to his face a few times. Aside from being an Arkansas Razorback, he's also a really nice guy and took it with good humour. If you're looking for more Kenny Loggins-related humour, check out the three episodes of Yacht Rock at http://www.channel101.com/shows/show.php?show_id=152. Steve Jordan did, and sent me the link. I'm appreciative.
If you're looking for a video from an artist who I admire and respect, the clip for Richard Thompson's new Let It Blow single can be viewed at http://www.richardthompson-music.com/catch_of_the_day.asp?id=452. The low-budget video was directed by experimental guitarist Henry Kaiser. Thompson's new Front Parlour Ballads album will be released in Canada by True North Records in the next few weeks.

No comments: