Saturday, September 10, 2005

A new Statistics Canada study reports that Ontario ranks seventh among Canada's provinces and territories with per capita alcohol sales of $602. I guess that there must be a lot of teetotallers out there to skew the total that low and balance out people like me. Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage across the country, which came as no surprise. I certainly don't mind a beer every now and then. All provinces, aside from Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, prefer red wine. I'll take white if given a choice, and I'll try to create a special event if it means I can have champagne. Whiskey is the most popular liquor in seven provinces and territories, including Ontario. I probably buy rum the most, followed by vodka and whiskey.
Let this post be a guide for those of you who don't know what to get me for Christmas or my birthday. Maybe I should create a post about cash, too, for those of you who aren't as swift on picking up subtle clues like above.

No comments: