Thursday, March 19, 2015

2015 South by Southwest Music Festival day three report

I'm covering the South by Southwest Music Festival for SOCAN's Words and Music and you can read about the Canadian Blast BBQ and other Canuck happenings here at some point.

I may try to write more later, but rest assured that I still haven't paid for any food since the music fest started on Tuesday and lots of free libations made their way down my throat during yesterday's day parties.

Here's what I saw on Wednesday along with photos of some of the artists:

Chadwick Stokes, The Wet Secrets, The Bros. Landreth, Single Mothers, Franklin Electric, Carl Barat & The Jackals, Frank Turner, The Everymen, Natural Child, Water Liars, The Mystery Lights, Chastity Belt and Broncho.




The Wet Secrets


The Franklin Electric


The Bros. Landreth


Single Mothers


Chastity Belt


The Mystery Lights



Water Liars

No comments: